Hello to all. Today we are proud to say that, thanks to Uncle Zeiv, the Match Three Blueprint has received a massive rework. This blueprint was in need of update as it was originally created for Kiwi.JS version 0.6.0, which was so last year.
Have a play with the updated blueprint below and let us (and Uncle Zeiv) know what you think!
You can find and download the blueprint on github.
- Greatly reduced code duplication.
- Modular architecture with separated classes.
- Clear documentation throughout the code.
- Smoother animations using tweens.
- Tile swap now animates.
- Abstracted away logical coordinates to screen coordinates mapping.