A Blueprint is a template or an outline of a particular type of game where the core mechanic is included in a Kiwi.JS bundle so that you don’t have to develop the mechanic yourself, thus saving you even more time. If you want to create your own Game Blueprint head over to our creating a Blueprint page.
HTML5 Game Blueprints
- Dress-up Game – Tutorial – The Dress up Blueprint is a basic example of a Dress up game. This Blueprint has been created as an example of how you can create this type of game in Kiwi but you can also use this Blueprint to help rapidly create one for yourself.
- Hidden Object Game – Tutorial – The Hidden Object Game Blueprint is an easy to use blueprint for Kiwi.js that you can include to rapidly develop a Hidden Object game Kiwi game.
- Match Three Game – Tutorial – Match-Three game is a type of puzzle video game where the player manipulates tiles in order to make them disappear according to a matching criterion.
- Roguelike Game - Tutorial – An easy to use HTML5 Roguelike Game Blueprint for Kiwi.JS
- Distance Flyer Game – Tutorial – The Distance Flyer Blueprint will allow you to easily create the wonderful Flapping Bird game of your dreams!
- Platform Game – An easy to use HTML5 Platform Game Blueprint for Kiwi.JS!
- RPG Game (in development)
- Texas Holdem Poker Game (in development)
- Runner Game (coming soon)
- Top Down Game (coming soon)